I always ask for a preapproval up front and some people are so SCARED about running their credit. It is important to do the first to help me best help you. Here are some reasons why.
1. Getting pre-approved tells you the maximum the lender is likely to loan you,. This helps you and me narrow down your home search to affordable properties.
2. You can get an idea of what your monthly payments would be. A lender is best to advise on this. I unfortunately am only able to estimate on a loan calculator.
3. You will have more credibility with real estate agents and with sellers if your loan is pre-approved. Most sellers and agents want to see this with an offer on a home. They don't want to waste their time, or yours. You offer will be overlooked if in a multiple offer situation without it!
4. Mortgage loan approval takes time. If you wait to apply until you're ready to make an offer, you could lose out on the home to someone who is pre-approved. Always be ready when you are ready to buy!
5. The lender often will lock in an interest rate, which protects you if rates rise while you are shopping for a home.
6. If your circumstances don't qualify you for a low interest rate, you'll know that going in. You might decide to look in a lower price range to make up the difference.
7. Pre-approval gives you at least some peace of mind, which you will appreciate during the often-stressful process of buying a home.
Call me, Jennifer Flynn, today for assistance getting in touch with a lender and helping you start the home buying process. 972-345-2017
Author:Jennifer Flynn Phone: 972-345-2017 Dated: February 22nd 2017 Views: 2,154 About Jennifer: Jennifer Flynn is trusted real estate agent in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. She excels in commun...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
General Inquiries: email@example.com
Office Number: 1 (800) 683-5651
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
When it comes to home ownership, there are few aspects of the building
"Three month ago we were looking for a house in Frisco Texas. she prvided us wide range of options that met our criteria. Since it was our first experience buying a house we didn't know about the process but she kindly help us through each step .she found us a very good deal . she is the best Realtor that I have ever seen. Honest, dedicated, helpful and always available for her customers.
Our family is happy to had her as an agent for buying a new house."