Its SPRING time!!! This is the best time to sell your home so its time to clean up, organize and stage. Here are a few tips for staging a home to sell:
1. Pack anything that you are not using everyday into boxes and store into the garage or attic.
2. Personal items like pictures of the family, jewelry, children's toys, books and magazines need to be stored.
3. Carpets, tile floors, wood floors and windows need to be professionally cleaned to shine!
4. Place new or nice hand towels in each bathroom to give a new look and clutter free. (Hide the shower accessories including shampoo!)
5. Bedrooms need to be clutter free with nice comforters on the beds with pillows.
6. Kitchen area needs to be clean and clutter free to accomplish an open atmosphere look.
7. Maid service or you can deep clean your home the week before listing or having an open house.
Overall its need to look as close to a new model home you would see in a subdivision as possible. The WOW Look!! First impressions are important. Buyers are very critical when looking for a home. Most realtors will help you with this or have professionals to assist.
Author:Jennifer Boyd Phone: 972-365-3938 Dated: April 9th 2015 Views: 1,396 About Jennifer: Jennifer Boyd is a native born Texan and has lived in the Dallas/Frisco area for 32 years. She is m...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
The Cost of Waiting: Interest Rates EditionSome Highlights:Interest ra
"Teri was our agent for the purchase of our home in May 2016. She was always available for questions and concerns. Always provided immediate service. Kept the lines open between purchaser and seller. She was professional and polite."