Its SPRING time!!! This is the best time to sell your home so its time to clean up, organize and stage. Here are a few tips for staging a home to sell:
1. Pack anything that you are not using everyday into boxes and store into the garage or attic.
2. Personal items like pictures of the family, jewelry, children's toys, books and magazines need to be stored.
3. Carpets, tile floors, wood floors and windows need to be professionally cleaned to shine!
4. Place new or nice hand towels in each bathroom to give a new look and clutter free. (Hide the shower accessories including shampoo!)
5. Bedrooms need to be clutter free with nice comforters on the beds with pillows.
6. Kitchen area needs to be clean and clutter free to accomplish an open atmosphere look.
7. Maid service or you can deep clean your home the week before listing or having an open house.
Overall its need to look as close to a new model home you would see in a subdivision as possible. The WOW Look!! First impressions are important. Buyers are very critical when looking for a home. Most realtors will help you with this or have professionals to assist.
Author:Jennifer Boyd Phone: 972-365-3938 Dated: April 9th 2015 Views: 1,185 About Jennifer: Jennifer Boyd is a native born Texan and has lived in the Dallas/Frisco area for 32 years. She is m...
Bring your mutts, pups and pooches to mingle with friends and family f
"If you are looking to find your dream house, I would highly recommend Ms. Mendez as your agent! She is so attentive to your wants and needs in finding the perfect home. She was always quick to make things happen for me! She always answered my questions, always on time and was always looking out for my best interest! Its hard to find agents who genuinely want to find the best home for you, and who are honest and have INTEGRITY."