Its SPRING time!!! This is the best time to sell your home so its time to clean up, organize and stage. Here are a few tips for staging a home to sell:
1. Pack anything that you are not using everyday into boxes and store into the garage or attic.
2. Personal items like pictures of the family, jewelry, children's toys, books and magazines need to be stored.
3. Carpets, tile floors, wood floors and windows need to be professionally cleaned to shine!
4. Place new or nice hand towels in each bathroom to give a new look and clutter free. (Hide the shower accessories including shampoo!)
5. Bedrooms need to be clutter free with nice comforters on the beds with pillows.
6. Kitchen area needs to be clean and clutter free to accomplish an open atmosphere look.
7. Maid service or you can deep clean your home the week before listing or having an open house.
Overall its need to look as close to a new model home you would see in a subdivision as possible. The WOW Look!! First impressions are important. Buyers are very critical when looking for a home. Most realtors will help you with this or have professionals to assist.
Author:Jennifer Boyd Phone: 972-365-3938 Dated: April 9th 2015 Views: 1,223 About Jennifer: Jennifer Boyd is a native born Texan and has lived in the Dallas/Frisco area for 32 years. She is m...
Some industry experts are saying that the housing market may be headin
"Trenton was a godsend! Before meeting Trenton, I had worked with another agent for nearly two months. She was unresponsive and never recommended any properties. I was doing all the work on my own. Within 4 days of meeting Trenton I had visited several properties and put in an offer on the home I ended up buying. If you are looking for someone that really cares and wants to help you find the perfect home, Trenton is the man! "