How quickly your home is sold depends on a lot of factors, so it's important to address those that you have control over. Here are a few simple tips that can help speed up the sale of your home.
1. De-clutter: Buyers want to imagine the possibilities when they enter a prospective home and that is a lot easier for them to do when a space is airy and clutter-free. Getting rid of the clutter that’s just taking up space in your home can totally transform how a buyer sees the property.
2. Offer an incentive: Don’t break the bank for add-ons that don’t make financial sense in the long run, but there are some reasonable expenses you can use to entice buyers, such as offering a home warranty.
3. Focus on flow: It is important to position your furniture for easy movement through the space of your home, rather than how you personally like it arranged. Position your furniture so that it appears a natural flow from one room to the next.
4. Take care of your to-do list: There’s probably a list of small repairs that you’ve been putting off for a while, like fixing a dripping faucet or touching up paint on some walls. Make those repairs so that the home is more move-in ready for buyers.
5. Commit to cleanliness: Just like removing clutter, keeping your place clean can go a long way toward appealing to buyers. It’s especially true in the kitchen and bathroom so don't leave dishes in the kitchen sink, crumbs and coffee rings on the countertops, and be sure to wipe up the spilled toothpaste in the bathroom sink.
Are you thinking of selling your home? Give me a call!
Author:Susan Florsch Phone: 817-733-7791 Dated: February 22nd 2016 Views: 1,533 About Susan: Originally from upstate NY I relocated to the DFW area, and have lived between Fort Worth and Arling...
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Number: 1 (800) 683-5651
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Plano Best City for Families, wallethub.com, 2014 Best S
"Kimberly was never pushy, which was refreshing. She listened to all of my needs. She will friendly with my kids and entire family, and we just felt really at ease during the entire process. We highly recommend trusting Kimberly with such a extensive purchase, you won't be disappointed.