How quickly your home is sold depends on a lot of factors, so it's important to address those that you have control over. Here are a few simple tips that can help speed up the sale of your home.
1. De-clutter: Buyers want to imagine the possibilities when they enter a prospective home and that is a lot easier for them to do when a space is airy and clutter-free. Getting rid of the clutter that’s just taking up space in your home can totally transform how a buyer sees the property.
2. Offer an incentive: Don’t break the bank for add-ons that don’t make financial sense in the long run, but there are some reasonable expenses you can use to entice buyers, such as offering a home warranty.
3. Focus on flow: It is important to position your furniture for easy movement through the space of your home, rather than how you personally like it arranged. Position your furniture so that it appears a natural flow from one room to the next.
4. Take care of your to-do list: There’s probably a list of small repairs that you’ve been putting off for a while, like fixing a dripping faucet or touching up paint on some walls. Make those repairs so that the home is more move-in ready for buyers.
5. Commit to cleanliness: Just like removing clutter, keeping your place clean can go a long way toward appealing to buyers. It’s especially true in the kitchen and bathroom so don't leave dishes in the kitchen sink, crumbs and coffee rings on the countertops, and be sure to wipe up the spilled toothpaste in the bathroom sink.
Are you thinking of selling your home? Give me a call!
Author:Susan Florsch Phone: 817-733-7791 Dated: February 22nd 2016 Views: 1,363 About Susan: Originally from upstate NY I relocated to the DFW area, and have lived between Fort Worth and Arling...
Bring your mutts, pups and pooches to mingle with friends and family f
"If your looking to purchase a home or lease Adriana is the person your looking for. She takes THE TIME to listen to her clients needs for that perfect home. She is passionate to helping others and always puts her clients first!"