Great opportunity to enjoy country type living on 1 acre with the convenience of close proximity to McKinney!Open House today, Sunday, July 15 from 2pm to 4pm at 215 Overland Drive in Lowry.&
How quickly your home is sold depends on a lot of factors, so it's important to address those that you have control over. Here are a few simple tips that can help speed up the sale of your home.
1. De-clutter: Buyers want to imagine the possibilities when they enter a prospective home and that is a lot easier for them to do when a space is airy and clutter-free. Getting rid of the clutter that’s just taking up space in your home can totally transform how a buyer sees the property.
2. Offer an incentive: Don’t break the bank for add-ons that don’t make financial sense in the long run, but there are some reasonable expenses you can use to entice buyers, such as offering a home warranty.
3. Focus on flow: It is important to position your furniture for easy movement through the space of your home, rather than how you personally like it arranged. Position your furniture so that it appears a natural flow from one room to the next.
4. Take care of your to-do list: There’s probably a list of small repairs that you’ve been putting off for a while, like fixing a dripping faucet or touching up paint on some walls. Make those repairs so that the home is more move-in ready for buyers.
5. Commit to cleanliness: Just like removing clutter, keeping your place clean can go a long way toward appealing to buyers. It’s especially true in the kitchen and bathroom so don't leave dishes in the kitchen sink, crumbs and coffee rings on the countertops, and be sure to wipe up the spilled toothpaste in the bathroom sink.
Are you thinking of selling your home? Give me a call!
After relocating to the DFW area over 10 years ago, I have lived between Fort Worth and Arlington,. Along with my husband, I have purchased, renovated and sold several homes around the metroplex, whi....
Latest Blog Posts
Before You Choose a Mortgage Lender, Read These TipsSomeone out there wants to help save you time, stress, and money. Here’s how you find them. ReadVisit houselogic.com for more articles
|Address:||6136 Frisco Sq Blvd, #200