If you’re thinking about making amove, Frisco, TX, should be high on your list of cities to consider. Here’s why:
1. Great schools. TheFrisco Independent School District (FISD)is one of the most respected and fastest growing in the nation. The FISD’s mission is to partner with families and the community to provide a unique learning environment that maximizes student opportunity. Test scores are above state and national averages; schools have a great student-teacher ratio; and the FISD is a leader in educational technology.
2. Business growth. Frisco has a strong, proven record of business growth and success. TheFrisco Economic Development Corporationis committed to working with its partners to bring new business and opportunity to the city. Companies aremoving to Frisco, TXbecause of its pro-business environment, outstanding real estate, impressively educated workforce, proximity to transportation hubs and general quality of life.
3. Recreation. Frisco has an abundance ofrecreational opportunities, with 43 park sites totaling 1,369 acres offering a diverse collection of facilities and amenities. There are 165 public golf courses within 30 miles, and the city is home to four professional sports teams.
4. Dining, shopping, entertainment.Frisco has restaurantsthat can satisfy any cuisine, ambiance and price preference. With 8 million square feet of retail and dining, Frisco is a shopper’s paradise. Arts and entertainment opportunities for all ages and tastes abound.
5. Overall quality of life. It’s not any one particular element, it’s how it all fits together: the overall quality of life in Frisco keeps the city consistently ranking high on “best places” lists – and with the happy residents who have already chosen tomove to Frisco, TX.
Treci Oglesby is alocal real estateexpert, specializing in assisting buyers and sellers in the Frisco, Prosper, and surrounding area. Please contact Treci directly with any questions you may have!
Author:Leslie Fogle Phone: 214-364-5888 Dated: February 25th 2013 Views: 2,146 About Leslie: I was born and raised in the Central Valley of California. I attended California State University, S...
Bring your mutts, pups and pooches to mingle with friends and family f
"Seana Taylor did an amazing job helping us find the perfect home. She was quick to respond and eager to answer any and all questions that we had. We would definitely recommend Seana to our family and friends! Thank you for all of your hard work Seana! "