If you’re thinking about making amove, Frisco, TX, should be high on your list of cities to consider. Here’s why:
1. Great schools. TheFrisco Independent School District (FISD)is one of the most respected and fastest growing in the nation. The FISD’s mission is to partner with families and the community to provide a unique learning environment that maximizes student opportunity. Test scores are above state and national averages; schools have a great student-teacher ratio; and the FISD is a leader in educational technology.
2. Business growth. Frisco has a strong, proven record of business growth and success. TheFrisco Economic Development Corporationis committed to working with its partners to bring new business and opportunity to the city. Companies aremoving to Frisco, TXbecause of its pro-business environment, outstanding real estate, impressively educated workforce, proximity to transportation hubs and general quality of life.
3. Recreation. Frisco has an abundance ofrecreational opportunities, with 43 park sites totaling 1,369 acres offering a diverse collection of facilities and amenities. There are 165 public golf courses within 30 miles, and the city is home to four professional sports teams.
4. Dining, shopping, entertainment.Frisco has restaurantsthat can satisfy any cuisine, ambiance and price preference. With 8 million square feet of retail and dining, Frisco is a shopper’s paradise. Arts and entertainment opportunities for all ages and tastes abound.
5. Overall quality of life. It’s not any one particular element, it’s how it all fits together: the overall quality of life in Frisco keeps the city consistently ranking high on “best places” lists – and with the happy residents who have already chosen tomove to Frisco, TX.
Treci Oglesby is alocal real estateexpert, specializing in assisting buyers and sellers in the Frisco, Prosper, and surrounding area. Please contact Treci directly with any questions you may have!
Author:Leslie Fogle Phone: 214-364-5888 Dated: February 25th 2013 Views: 2,236 About Leslie: I was born and raised in the Central Valley of California. I attended California State University, S...
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Number: 1 (800) 683-5651
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Plano Best City for Families, wallethub.com, 2014 Best S
"Kimberly was never pushy, which was refreshing. She listened to all of my needs. She will friendly with my kids and entire family, and we just felt really at ease during the entire process. We highly recommend trusting Kimberly with such a extensive purchase, you won't be disappointed.