Home buyers want to know specifics about the homes that pique their interest. So be proactive and address their questions upfront by finding the answers to some of the following questions from your sellers before you list.
1. How old is the home? When was it last renovated?
2. How old is the roof?
3. What structures or fixtures are included in the list price? For example, is the seller OK with the appliances, ceiling fans, swing set, window treatments, and shed being included in the sale?
4. What are the home’s annual costs for upkeep? Provide estimates for electric, water, gas, trash, pool maintenance, lawn care, homeowners’ association, and any other regular fees associated with the home.
5. How is the home heated or cooled? How old are the units?
6. Are there any outstanding permits or liens on the property?
For more information or to search for homes in the DFW area click here.
Author:Sherry Cabrera Phone: 214-454-6969 Dated: June 15th 2016 Views: 750 About Sherry: Sherry was raised in Mississippi and moved to Dallas 16 years ago with her daughter. Prior to movin...
"I couldn't buy a house at the right moment with a reasonable price If i met a agent who is not like you, You are the helper for me with the right information and gave me help when I desperately need it. Not only you are professional, but also you have been really friendly for my wife, my parents in law and me. I have never met an agent who is good at both of the aspects. "