Home buyers want to know specifics about the homes that pique their interest. So be proactive and address their questions upfront by finding the answers to some of the following questions from your sellers before you list.
1. How old is the home? When was it last renovated?
2. How old is the roof?
3. What structures or fixtures are included in the list price? For example, is the seller OK with the appliances, ceiling fans, swing set, window treatments, and shed being included in the sale?
4. What are the home’s annual costs for upkeep? Provide estimates for electric, water, gas, trash, pool maintenance, lawn care, homeowners’ association, and any other regular fees associated with the home.
5. How is the home heated or cooled? How old are the units?
6. Are there any outstanding permits or liens on the property?
For more information or to search for homes in the DFW area click here.
Author:Sherry Cabrera Phone: 214-454-6969 Dated: June 15th 2016 Views: 856 About Sherry: Sherry was raised in Mississippi and moved to Dallas 16 years ago with her daughter. Prior to movin...
Some industry experts are saying that the housing market may be headin
"I had the good fortune of working with Elena to find a home in a tough, tough market.
Elena very quickly grasped what my partner and I were looking for, and was able to find houses that were right up our alley. The market made offers and transactions real work; Elena was undaunted. She refused to let us get discouraged, and battled through obstacles to snag us a sweet, charming place to hang our hats!
She stuck through even after the deal closed, when some small issues arose... which we could not address as we were out of town.
This woman gets it done!"