You’re ready to buy your first home! You know that you want 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the perfect suberb. However, is that all you really need to do before submitting your first offer? NO, there are definitly 6 things that you need to consider before beginning one of the most expensive & important purchases of your lifetime. It pays off to have yourself prepared.
1. Determine what it most important in a home. All of us have wants in a home, but it is good to go in knowing what is a deal breaker for yourslelf. Make a list of the most important features that a home must have in order for you to purchase. This list is great to have when going and viewing homes. Your list may change as you begin to look at homes, but is a good starting point.
2. Find out your buying POWER! Find a certified mortgage specialist. They can let you know what your buying power is and about any special homebuyer assistance programs based on your profession, income, or the property’s location. Plus, you will be precertified for the loan you want. This will make your offer stronger.
3. Consider all expenses. You may qualify for the higher mortgage, but be sure to think about all of the expenses that go into home ownership. Like taxes, insurance, utilities, communting, home maintenance, & lawn care. Be sure to consider everything when you are setting your budget.
4. Ask for Documents. When wanting to make an offer on a home, be sure to look at a copy of the HOA rules. Carefully review the documents and be sure that you are willing to abide by the HOA.
5. Think about resale value. You may love the home & the location that you are considering buying, but will potential buyer’s feel the same way when you are ready to sell?
6. Hire a REALTOR. REALTORS are professionals that have experience and knowledge to help you reach your real estate goals. They will guide you through the process and work for you to obtain the best possible home.
For more information about how to buy a home, please click on the link below.
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
7 Factors to Consider When Choosing A Home to Retire InAs more and mor
"Me and my husband loved working with Irina. We were buying our first house and the experience could not have been better. Irina was always there to answer our questions, even if that meant after hours and on Sundays. The best part was that she was not overly aggressive. She made us feel comfortable. Even after we had bought the house, she helped us with reference to handyman and other questions. I would definitely like to work with her again"