8 Reasons to Buy Residential Real Estate in Far North Dallas and Adjoining Counties.
With the economy improving, buying a residential rental property could make good business sense, however you still need to buy in the right areas of the DFW Metroplex.
1) Buy a rental property near where you live so you can keep better track and respond to a renter's needs in a timely manner.
2) Buy where jobs are more plentiful and income is rising.
3) Don't buy a rental property with a pool. (unless you want to throw you money into it).
4) A desirable school ISD will bring higher rents.
5) Newer properties are easier to rent and don't require major updates in areas such as Kitchen and Master Bathroom.
6) It's important to buy an investment property in an area that is not likely to decline. So stay away from areas with high crime, bad schools, and deteriorating houses.
7) Hire a management company to do most of the work, unless being a handyman is your thing. Typically they charge 10% of your monthly rental income.
8) Find a good Realtor to help you locate properties. You need to find a realtor that understand ROI, NOI etc. Not all properties make good rental properties. You make your money when you buy the property, so don't buy it if the figures don't agree. It's not what you like as much as what the numbers say.
Currently demand is high for rental properties across most of the DFW metroplex, which is allowing landlords to see better returns on there investments.
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
General Inquiries: email@example.com
Office Number: 1 (800) 683-5651
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice