• 2 cups water
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
• 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
• 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
1. In a large saucepan, bring the water, sugar and cinnamon to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill. Just before serving, combine the syrup mixture, juices and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Serve over ice. Yield: 3-3/4 quarts (15-20 servings).
2. Nutritional Facts
1 serving (1 cup) equals 107 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Author:Go 2 Girls Realty Phone: 469-443-6537 Dated: November 29th 2013 Views: 3,651 About Go 2 Girls: Whether you are looking to find the perfect home, or buying and selling real estate to build your pr...
Buying or selling a home is a major life decision. It is imperative to
"Renae Anderson knows what it takes to close a deal. It was a pleasure working with her. She was always there to answer any questions we had. Her timely response and taking care of immediate issues helped close our house. She is an asset for any organization, kudo’s to Renae!!"