• 2 cups water
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
• 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
• 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
1. In a large saucepan, bring the water, sugar and cinnamon to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill. Just before serving, combine the syrup mixture, juices and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Serve over ice. Yield: 3-3/4 quarts (15-20 servings).
2. Nutritional Facts
1 serving (1 cup) equals 107 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Author:Go 2 Girls Realty Phone: 469-443-6537 Dated: November 29th 2013 Views: 3,668 About Go 2 Girls: Whether you are looking to find the perfect home, or buying and selling real estate to build your pr...