1. Check Out the Tree at the Galleria The tree is up! Don't miss the famous 95-foot Christmas tree above the Galleria's Ice Skating Rink with 1,700 branches, 450,000 twinkling LED lights and 10,000 colored ball ornaments. The Macy’s Tree Lighting Celebration featuring Brian Boitano kicks off Friday at noon! (A second show is set for 5 p.m. on Nov 24th). Visit a real-bearded Santa is in his Village. He's listening to gift requests and taking photos, level 2, near Saks Fifth Avenue. Don't miss DALLAS CITYSCAPE, the amazing toy building-block display also opens for the holidays on Friday! Galleria Dallas.2.Christkindl Market - Arlington-Christkindl Market (kris-kin-dill) is an enchanting family market in the tradition of markets held throughout Germany during the Holiday season. Featuring authentic German cuisine, beverages, entertainment, arts, crafts and holiday gifts. Admission and Parking are free.November 29 - December 15, 2012 Thursday, November 29 from 5 pm - 9 pm (Opening Ceremonies); Monday - Thursday from 11 am - 7 pm; Friday: 11 am - 8 pm; Saturday frin 11 am - 9 pm; Sunday from 11 am - 7 pm.Main entrance is at Road to Six Flags and Ballpark Way.
3. Bethlehem Revisited: Waxahachie Travel back to Old World Bethlehem as it was at the time of Christ's birth. Rated the "#1 Holiday Event for the Lone Star State" by Fox 4 News in 2001. Open Friday-Sunday the first two weekends of December. Located behind Central Presbyterian Church, 402 North College Street. Bethlehem Revisited runs from November 30 - December 9, 2012 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Candlelight Home Tour runs from November 23 to December 9, 2012. Get into the holiday spirit by strolling the glimmering streets of Waxahachie. Nine unique homes, spanning from the Victorian era to the 21st century, will don their holiday finery for three weekends.
What: The Children's Medical Center Holiday Parade is a free event open to the public. Sidewalk seating is available along the Parade route. Tickets for reserved bleacher seating may be purchased online. Free 2 and under. Elizabeth Gillies from Nickelodeon's Victorious will kick off the parade. When: Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 10 a.m. Where: It begins at City Hall and ends up at The Adolphus, 1321 Commerce Street, Dallas. Please note this is a new parade route for 2012.Parking/DART: There are multiple street and garage lots for public parking. You can also take DART to the parade. Visit the DART for more information. The parade route is only a few blocks from the Akard Station, the West End Station, Union Station and the Convention Center Station.TV: The parade will be broadcast on WFAA-TV Channel 8.
Catch the largest exhibition of trains in the southwest at NorthPark. Trains opens on November 17, 2012 - January 6, 2013.
6. The Turtle Creek Chorale: "Naughty and Nice" In the style of those fabulous vintage holiday specials by Judy Garland and others, The Turtle Creek Chorale will be presenting their own holiday special - A Very Turtle Christmas. Sometimes you need a little break from family, tradition, and all the “ho ho ho” of the holidays - and we’ll give it to you through story, song, dance and special surprise guests, in our inimitable Turtle style. Order tickets early and don't miss this show .Dates: December 20, 21 and 22, 2012 at 8 p.m. and December 23 at 2:30 p.m. Where: City Performance Hall, 2520 Flora St, Dallas.
7. ICE! What: Ice! is back. From November 8, 2012 to January 1, 2013, the DreamWorks animated holiday TV special, Merry Madagascar, will be brought to life in an interactive world of colorful ice sculptures and 20-feet tall ice slides carved entirely from TWO MILLION pounds of ice! Where: Gaylord Texan Resort, Grapevine, TX When: November 8, 2012 through January 1, 2013.
8. Holiday in the Park (Six Flags Over Texas) What: Holiday in the Park is the seasonal transition where Six Flags Over Texas transitions into a winter wonderland each year. Enjoy spectacular seasonal shows, tasty holiday treats and an unprecedented Christmas celebration like none in North Texas. Sled down a Frosty's Snow Hill and participate in crafts and sing-alongs. Don't miss the parade 30 minutes before closing. When: Holiday in the Park is open weekends and some days beginning November 23, 2012 through January 6, 2013.Where: Six Flags over Texas, 2201 Road To Six Flags, Arlington, TX 76010. 817-530-6000.Tickets: $34.99 online.
Author:Go 2 Girls Realty Phone: 469-443-6537 Dated: November 18th 2013 Views: 2,289 About Go 2 Girls: Whether you are looking to find the perfect home, or buying and selling real estate to build your pr...
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
General Inquiries: email@example.com
Office Number: 1 (800) 683-5651
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Big questions deserve big answers. And what bigger question could some
"Our family is new to Texas, and we were inexperienced homebuyers. Judy helped us every step of the way. In the beginning we weren't sure what we were looking for, in terms of price range or features of the home, not even knowing if we wanted a one- or two-story house. Judy was very patient and showed us many, many, many properties over a number of months, until we finally found the perfect home for us. She made herself available to us at all hours, not just for viewing properties but also for answering questions over the phone and giving us support as we made difficult decisions. I would certainly recommend her to friends, family, and anyone who is looking for an agent who truly cares about finding her clients the right home. "