1. Parker: population 3,600 and a median home price of $462,067, average income 1$101,786, 30% are under 18, and the median resident age is 40.
2. Highland Village: population 15,250, average home price $278,411, average income $102,141, families with kids 53.8%, median resident age 37.7. Many reloocated here for the exemplerary schools, low crime rate, and lake lewisville!
3. Colleyville: population 22,950, average home price $480,880, median income $117,419, average age is 40, and families with children under 18 is 49.8%.
4. Southlake: population 26,900, the average home price $564,077(shocking), meidan income $131,549, average age 36.7, 60.7% are families with kids. Southlake offers lots of shopping and dining! Exemplerary schools and it's convenient location to Dallas and Fort Worth attract many families!
5. Prosper: population of just 9,350, the average home $328,452, median income $64,063, the average age is pretty young at 32.5, and 50% of the residents are families with children under 18. Many people are attracted to it's wide open spaces!
6. Highland Park: a small population of 8,650, the average home price a cool $1.4 million, median income $149,380, the average age 42, and families only make up 33.4%. Highland Park has it all! Period.
7. University Park: population 23,500, average age 31.2, median income $92,778, average home price is a whopping 1.1 million, 41.7% are families with small children. Lots of retail shopping and great dining all around bring residents to this upscale area!
8. Flower Mound: a large population of 62,950, 57.3% families with lots of small children, average home $280,996, median income $95,416, and the average age 33.3.
9. Murphy: 13,700, average age 33.9, median income $83,547, average home $265,327, 49.2 % are families with children. Kids attend Plano ISD which is one of the top ranked ISDs in the Dallas area.
10. Allen: largely populated at 84,200, with average resident of 31.4 years of age, median income $78,924, average home $231,095, families make up 56.3%. Allen is one of the largest suburbs, known for it's Football, and has been ranked as the safest city in Texas!
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Number: 1 (800) 683-5651
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Sellers: Your Home is an Oasis in an Inventory Desert First-time ho
"Being an international student from Pakistan, Brett befriended me at SFASU in 2000. I never felt an ounce of judgement from him from day one. Brett is a man with convictions who's a true patriot, a Godly and loving man to his family and friends. He's truly grown into a loyal and trustworthy friend who I call my brother. Why wouldn't I buy a ?? from him!"