Now that the weather is cooling down a bit, it's time to get your house ready for the cold months! Spending the time and a little bit of money now can definitely save you BIG in the future!
1. Keep your gutters clear! If you can't afford to install gutters that can prevent debris and build up from gathering in your gutters, clean them out often!
2. Fix leaky faucets! Water damage is not something you want to deal with! Get these leaks fixed... sometimes its as simple as tightening a part!
3. Have your roof inspected. Water expands as it freezes so small holes or cracks can become large craters or crevices. A patch job is much cheaper than replacing the entire roof later or dealing with damages caused afterwords.
4. Insulate your pipes and consider turning off the hose spigots- Burst pipes can result when water is sitting in pipes. The water freezes and expands and boom!
5. Check doors and windows for air leaks- weatherstripping or caulking can reduce your heating bill drastically!
6. Heater/furnace- have this checked out by a professional at least once a year. Preventative appointments are MUCH cheaper than emergency appointments!!! At the least... be sure your filter is changed often.
7. Trim your trees- Once the leaves have turned, trim trees down a bit to promote growth in the Spring!
Most of these jobs can be done in a weekend! Don't wait until something goes wrong! PREVENTION is the key!!!!
Author:Leslie Fogle Phone: 214-364-5888 Dated: September 29th 2014 Views: 786 About Leslie: I was born and raised in the Central Valley of California. I attended California State University, S...
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Number: 1 (800) 683-5651
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Millennial homeownership rates dropped in past decadeA newly released
"I have purchased and sold many homes. Kim helped me with my last purchase and I am happy to say that she is the best real estate agent I have ever worked with. She was able to quickly understand what I was looking for, help me find the right property, and negotiate a great deal. This combined with her attention to detail and her constant effort to get the transaction to close made for a great real estate transaction experience. Thanks for your hard work! "