1. QUALITY OF LIFE - a home provides stability and security for you and YOUR loved ones.
2. PRIDE OF HOME OWNERSHIP - it' your personal haven and you're your own landlord.
3. HISTORICALLY LOW INTEREST RATES - around 4% in Texas
4. TAX CREDIT - U.S. government provides a special incentive for qualifying first-time homebuyers.
5. APPRECIATION POTENTIAL - your home investment can grow in value especially in the current market.
6. EQUITY BUILDUP AND DEBT PAY DOWN - homeowners enjoy an average net worth of approximately $184,000 vs $4,000 for renters.
7. LEVERAGE - where else can you buy an investment of this magnitude with 5-10 percent down? (With assistance, it won't even be that much.)
8. TAX DEDUCTION ADVANTAGES - property tax and mortgage interest write-off at the end of the year on your tax returns.
9. TAX EXEMPTION - up to $500,000 per couple or $250,000 per person on sale of a primary residence in the United States.
10. THE REAL COST OF RENTING - at $800.00 per month, with the average 6 percent rental increase per year, you will pay $126,536 over a 10 year period but have zero ownership of the property. You are just making the owner of the rental property richer with your money.
Author:Diane Velez Phone: 214-704-4618 Dated: October 15th 2015 Views: 1,232 About Diane: You want me as your realtor! I am an honest, dedicated, and patient person that loves working with ...
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Number: 1 (800) 683-5651
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Understanding Third-Party Closing CostsWhen closing on a mortgage you
"This was our first home buying experience, and on top of that, we used a VA loan which made the whole process that much more confusing. I debated taking a star off somewhere just to make this review look like a real customer experience, but honestly it just wouldn't do this lady's efforts justice as I genuinely believe she deserves every one. Every question was promptly answered, every showing thoroughly coordinated, and every thought given to what would be the best fit for our family. I will definitely be recommending to friends and family, thank you miss Holly!"