1. QUALITY OF LIFE - a home provides stability and security for you and YOUR loved ones.
2. PRIDE OF HOME OWNERSHIP - it' your personal haven and you're your own landlord.
3. HISTORICALLY LOW INTEREST RATES - around 4% in Texas
4. TAX CREDIT - U.S. government provides a special incentive for qualifying first-time homebuyers.
5. APPRECIATION POTENTIAL - your home investment can grow in value especially in the current market.
6. EQUITY BUILDUP AND DEBT PAY DOWN - homeowners enjoy an average net worth of approximately $184,000 vs $4,000 for renters.
7. LEVERAGE - where else can you buy an investment of this magnitude with 5-10 percent down? (With assistance, it won't even be that much.)
8. TAX DEDUCTION ADVANTAGES - property tax and mortgage interest write-off at the end of the year on your tax returns.
9. TAX EXEMPTION - up to $500,000 per couple or $250,000 per person on sale of a primary residence in the United States.
10. THE REAL COST OF RENTING - at $800.00 per month, with the average 6 percent rental increase per year, you will pay $126,536 over a 10 year period but have zero ownership of the property. You are just making the owner of the rental property richer with your money.
Author:Diane Velez Phone: 214-704-4618 Dated: October 15th 2015 Views: 1,126 About Diane: You want me as your realtor! I am an honest, dedicated, and patient person that loves working with ...
"Seana Taylor did an amazing job helping us find the perfect home. She was quick to respond and eager to answer any and all questions that we had. We would definitely recommend Seana to our family and friends! Thank you for all of your hard work Seana! "