If you are a newcomer to Dallas or even a native, no one can deny there are many attractions that draw attention to this eventful city. Here is my top 10 list of "must-do's!"
1. Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens is a nationally acclaimed 66 acre display garden features breathtaking floral displays all year long. Nestled on the shores of White Rock Lake, the Dallas Arboretum was rated in 2013 as one of the Top Ten Botanical Gardens in the US by The Travel Channel. The one-of-a-kind 8 acre Rory Meyers Children's Adventure Garden will open in the fall of 2013.
2. Morton H. Meyerson Symphany Center “The Meyerson” is home to the world - class Dallas Symphony Orchestra and other Dallas-based cultural organizations like the Turtle Creek Chorale, the Dallas Wind Symphony, and the Greater Dallas Youth Orchestra. It also plays host to benefit concerts, corporate meetings, religious services, band and choral festivals and many other multi-disciplinary uses.
3. Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park is the world's only "Thrill Amusement Park" featuring 5 different extreme thrill rides. We offer the Bungee Jump, the Nothin' But Net, Texas Blastoff, the Skycoaster and the Skyscraper. Zero Gravity is the perfect place to have parties and events. Most rides can be done with a friend, so everyone can achieve their adrenaline dreams together.
4. SMU is a private local coeducational university located in Dallas, Texas.
5. Klyde Warren Park is a beautiful park located above a major highway in downtown Dallas.
6. Nasher Sculpture Center includes more than 300 sculptures by most of the 20th century's greatest talents, including Rodin, Calder, de Kooning, Giacometti, Matisse, Miró, Picasso and Serra.
7. Dallas World Aquarium begins at the top of the rainforest exhibit, where exotic birds, such as Cocks-of-the-rock and many species of toucans, can be seen. Lounging around are Two-toed and Three-toed sloths. Endangered animals, such as Orinoco crocodiles, Giant river otters, Antillean manatees and several species of monkeys are part of the many conservation projects. The aquarium portion displays interesting marine life, including Japanese crabs, jellyfish, Leafy, Weedy and Ribbon seadragons. Black-footed and Blue penguins can be seen swimming as guests enjoy the outdoor South Africa exhibit. Sharks, rays and sawfish are only a few of the fish living in the Mundo Maya cenote. Safe from Neotropical eagles, are euphonias, tanagers and hummingbirds. Reptiles and amphibians, both of significance to the Maya culture, can be seen throughout the exhibit.
8. Dallas Zoo is thelargest zoological experience in Texas! With 106 acres to explore and thousands of animals to see, the Dallas Zoo offers fun, educational and entertaining experiences for the whole family. The Zoo's mission is to inspire a passion for nature and conserve wildlife, and guests visiting the Zoo can see a number of endangered species and learn about a variety of conservation projects the Dallas Zoo supports.
9. Top Golf Dallastakes all your favorite leisure activities – bowling, darts and golf – and fuses them with great food and drinks to form a truly unique game. Each ball contains a microchip that awards points by hitting targets that look like dart boards. The further the target and the closer you get to the center, the more points you are awarded.
10. Reunion Tower's all-new GeO-Deck offers guests unparalleled views of Dallas through high-definition zoom cameras and an interactive digital-touch screen display, named the Halo, which lets guests see and engage with Dallas in new ways. Take a step outside and see the view first hand or use a telescope to magnify your view.
Author:Leah Ecob Phone: 956-206-5577 Dated: March 4th 2014 Views: 8,397 About Leah: Originally from Laredo, TX Leah graduated from The Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist Univ...
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
General Inquiries: email@example.com
Office Number: 1 (800) 683-5651
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Plano Best City for Families, wallethub.com, 2014 Best S
"Jayson & Leanna are very professional and very upfront. They were there to answer any questions we had which was very comforting. You can't ask for a better experience when buying a home, especially when you're a first time buyer.