If you have lots of kids and lots of summer birthdays and you struggle each year to top the last then these top themed party ideas might just be what you need! Here in Dallas, Texas it's just HOT HOT HOT to be outdoors during the heat of the day! Take advantage of some of these great kids party themes that are too cool and can keep you cool too!
1. Cowgirl Chic Party complete with horseback riding or a petting zoo! There are local companies that will bring the traveling petting zoo to you!
2. Floral party at the Arboretum whether you want to be indoors or outdoors there is something for guests of all ages at the Dallas Arboretum.
3. Scavenger Hunt party at the local park.
4. Boys and Girls Wet N Wild Wipe Out Party. Using inflatables create a slippery obstacle course and see who wins!
5. Angry Birds Party in the backyard with a complete do-it-yourself Angry Birds game kids can throw bean bags at! There are lots of Angry Bird themed items just about everywhere you go!
6. A Fireman birthday bash live with a real fireman to come to talk and teach the little ones all about fire saftey! Contact your local fire department!
7. Nighttime outdoor movie party! Rent a gigantic inflatable movie screen and show your little ones their favorite Disney or Pixar film! You will feel like you are at the drive-in!
8. Olympic themed party-host kids games like the three-legged race, sack race, ring toss etc,. and hand out medals or achievement certificates!
9. Lego Land: let the people at Lego Land in Grapevine entertain your little ones with building workshops, rides, and games!
10. Mini-Golf party! Go to your local Putt Putt and have a blast putting the ball the around!
There are many more party themes. Find more ideas for birthdays and parties at Circle of Moms
For a price already included in HOA fees, every home, school, and busi
"I am a first time home buyer and Michele was awesome from the very beginning. She called and took down exactly what I wanted, and sent me about 40 listings that fit my description within a couple of hours. She had viewings scheduled immediately after I sent her my list of favorites. She was very accommodating on the viewing schedule and worked around my availability. I found the house I wanted during the first set of showings. Michele had the contract ready later that evening and had everything sent to the realtor that same day. She is an excellent negotiator and got me an incredible price on my home. She is fun to work with and very personable. Even though this was my first time buying, she made it very easy for me to understand the process and what all I needed to do. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new home."