If you are looking for some great activities to do with your family this weekend, this blog is for you! Frisco's Christmas in the Square has just about everything! Here is a list of some of the fun activities that are going on this weekend. All of these activities can be done right in the square in downtown Frisco. Along with some great places to look at Christmas Lights around the Dallas area!
Content From Community Impact Newspaper: By Nicole Luna
1. Skate the Square: In a real 44 ft x 66ft ice skating rink! OPEN until Jan 3rd
Hours of operation: 4-10pm Mon-Thur & Noon-10pm Fri-Sun. The rink is closed on Christmas day and during inclement weather.
Cost: $10/pp including skates
2. INNER-TUBING SNOW SLIDE: ONLY DEC 19TH:Vistors can slide in inner tubes down one of four 100-foot snow slides!! The snow is made of ice sent through a snow machine then blown onto the slide.
The snow slide is open from 5-10pm Dec 19th ONLY. There is NO COST to ride the slide!!
3. VISIT WITH SANTA:ONLY DEC 19TH:Santa Claus visits are held in the vacant retail space between POParella's and Barre3 on Coleman Boulevard. Visits are free and families are welcome to take their own photos. Santa will be in Frisco from 5-10pm on DEC 19TH ONLY.
4. FOOD TRUCKS!! ONLY DEC 19TH: There will be Food Trucks offering Holiday treats set up in Frisco Square for one day ONLY! Vendor offerings range from funnel cakes to cheese steaks. Additional selections include chicken wings, french fries, fried pickles and drinks. The trucks will be in operation from 5-10pm on Dec 19. Food item prices vary.
5. CARRIAGE RIDES: Take an open air horse-drawn carriage ride around Frisco square. Rides are offered Thur-Sun from 6-10pm, except for Christmas Day they are closed. Ends Jan 3rd.
Cost is $6/pp
6. TRACKLESS TRAIN RIDES: Take a ride in a trackless train around Simpson Plaza in Frisco Square. Train rides take place 5-10PM on Dec 19th ONLY.
Cost is $3/pp
7. PARACHUTING SANTA! ONLY DEC 19TH: Watch Santa Claus parachute into Frisco Square. This is a one-time event that takes place at 5pm. There is no cost to watch Santa parachute jump!
8. THE MAIN ATTRACTION: A light and music show is the main attraction of Christmas in the Square. The lights are choreographed to music played on 107.3 FM. Nightly from 6-10PM through Jan 2nd.
REGIONAL LIGHTS GUIDE:
HOLIDAY LIGHTS AT DEERFIELD: Deerfield's Christmas light tradition started when the neighborhood was new and builders started a Christmas lights competition as a way to get people to visit the neighborhood.
Times: 7-11PM Nightly through Dec30
Northwest Plano between Preston & Coit Rd
FARMERS BRANCH TOUR OF LIGHTS: Features more than 500,000 flashing lights, along with festive holiday music and a grand finale featuring Santa Claus.
* 6:30-9:3PM Nightly through Dec 30 (except Dec 25th)
* Farmers Branch Historical Park, 2450 Farmers Branch Lane
*FREE, donations accepted
Frisco is a great place for families! If you are looking to buy or sell in Frisco, click the link below to see what your home is worth!
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Number: 1 (800) 683-5651
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
#1)The Shops at Clearfork Neiman Marcus has already opene
"When purchase my first home Gary's advice was invaluable. He spent hours with me driving around to different areas trying to find the perfect part of town and the perfect home. Finally he did push me out of my comfort zone and I ended up finding the perfect place outside of where I thought I wanted to be.
When actually negotiating on the home and working with the inspectors, I was extremely impressed with his knowledge of the process and what I did and didn't need to be worried about with the inspection process.
Overall I had a great experience purchasing my first home with Gary. I would completely recommend him to first time buyers. He is great at holding your hand and not making you feel like an idiot with all of the first timer questions."