Today is a fun day to celebrate. Why? It's the eve of the weekend... so we get to talk about the best places in the McKinney area to have a delicious dring. Grab your friends and head to one of my
McKinney Area's Best Bars
Dated: April 14 2021
Today is a fun day to celebrate. Why? It's the eve of the weekend... so we get to talk about the best places in the McKinney area to have a delicious dring. Grab your friends and head to one of my favorite places! Here's a list to get you started:
1) The Yard: The Yard's massive outdoor space is a great spot for your favorite beer, cocktail or frozen drink. They also have a full menu, so you can enjoy dinner as well.
2) The Celt: Located on the square in Downtown McKinney, The Celt offers Irish Pub food in a traditional setting with darts and a large selection of beers and whiskeys.
3) Delaney's Irish Pub: A range of pub grub, over 50 draft beers, and game-watching are all on tap at Delaney's.
4) Zin Zen Wine Bar: Wine bar offering New American bites & brunch in warm, sofa-driven decor with a patio & live tunes.
5) End Zone McKinney: American pub grub, draft beer & sports on TV in a lively hangout with poker & karaoke nights.
6) Uncork'd Wine Bar: Uncork'd serves freshly-made, unique and memorable food, a variety of wines, craft beers specialty cocktails, or spirits in a cozy, casual dining room setting. (Locations in McKinney and Frisco)
7) The Garage: The Garage is an age 18 and over bar and event venue located in historic downtown McKinney serving craft cocktails and tasty bites.
8) Hank's Texas Grill: BBQ joint serving platters, sandwiches & burgers with a side of live local music on select nights.
9) Harry's on the Harbor: Laid-back American haunt with pub grub, TV sports, and an outdoor patio overlooking Stonebridge Lake.
10) Cadillac Pizza Pub: Brick-walled pub with large pizza oven, huge beer and cocktail menus and music five nights a week.
11) 54'th Street Restaurant and Drafthouse: Offers a house-made scratch menu and varied beverages.
12) 11/17: A great place to grab your favorite cocktail and meal.
13) Sharkertins Allen: The place to be for tasty bites, creative cocktails, and entertainment.
14) The Pub McKinney: Local brick-lined pub for beer, whiskey & other drinks in a casual space with grub & sports.
15) The Brass Tap Allen: Festive pub with a patio offering myriad beer options, wine & TVs tuned to sports plus live music.
16) Bar Louie - The Village at Allen: Upbeat grill chain with American grub, martinis & microbrews, plus happy-hour deals.
17) 19 Degrees Sports Bar: American grill & sports bar at a hockey rink offering craft beer on tap & games on TV.
18) Foxxis: Foxiis is a scratch kitchen offering beautifully crafted entrees, best selection of draft beers, and hand-crafted cocktails.
19) Kelly's At The Village: Open lunch to late-night, this neighborhood place offers New American fare, craft beers & cocktails
20) Top Golf: Sprawling entertainment venue with a high-tech driving range & swanky lounge with drinks & games.
21) Arcade 92: A great place to game, eat and drink.
22) Urban Grill and Bar: Urban Bar and Grill features a variety of entrees and a full bar and boutique wine list.
23) Guitars and Growlers: A One-Stop Shop For Hand-Built Guitars and Craft Beer
24) Frisco Bar and Grill: Cozy local hangout for TV sports, shuffleboard, karaoke & poker, plus Southwestern comfort food.
25) The Bethany Tavern: Venue bringing together TVs screening sports, regular live music & a big beer & pub grub menu.
26) The Lion and Crown: British-themed pub offering hearty fare, cocktails, sports on TV, a pool table & live bands.
27) Firewater Grill: A range of pub fare, including a late-night menu, offered in a warm, casual space with beer on tap.
28) Lazy Dog Restaurant and Bar: Relaxed, lodge-chic chain serving global comfort fare, including stir-fries, pot roast & pastas.
29) Cru Wine and Food Bar: Relaxed, Napa-style wine-bar chain serving New American fare, stone-fired pizzas & cheese plates.
30) Ringos Pub: A big menu of out-of-the-ordinary beers is on tap at this sports-focused pub in a shopping complex.
As proud Texans, who were not born here –but got here as fast as we could. We are real estate professionals - REALTOR® and for more than 12 years have been facilitating the transnational and relati....